How to use?
1. Connect the transmitter to the guitar
JOYO JW-03 suitable for all electric guitars, including Stratocaster style electric guitar with vibrato system.
2. Connect the receiver to the amplifier
Switch on the receiver, if the blue indicator is on, it indicates the receiver and transmitter are paired. If the blue indicator is flickering, it indicates they’re not paired, that might due to strong signal interference, exceeds transmission distance or the transmitter doesn’t work.
1. 48K/16bit audio resolution
2. Delay time:<5mS
3. Transmission distance>20m
4. Frequency response:10Hz-22KHz+-1dB
6. Wireless frequency band:2.4GHz ISM frequency band
7. Anti-interference method: Frequency hopping
8. Quantity of signal channel: 12, in 4 channel banks
9. Built-in lithium battery: Over 8 hours battery life once fully charged
10. Lithium battery: lasts for approximately 4-5 hours after a charge of 2 hours
Battery: Rechargeable lithium battery 3.7V/600mAh
Frequency response: 10Hz-22KHz
Wireless frequency band: 2.4GHz ISM frequency band
Volume: 78*37*30mm (when being folded)